House for Sale
Open Home Cancelled for This Saturday
Property ID 1977391Delightful family home in tranquil leafy surrounds
Boasting mid-century character features and recent refurbishments, this versatile family home offers a relaxed lifestyle on lush 607m2 grounds.
Set across multiple levels, the home's floorplan presents excellent family privacy and a choice of entertaining options. The elevated main living space enjoys high raked ceilings and rich freshly polished hardwood floors; with a separate modern kitchen and dining room basking in glorious treetop outlooks.
Three generous bedrooms with new carpet, plus a stylish refurbished bathroom have been thoughtfully positioned away from the communal living spaces. Downstairs, a series of multipurpose areas, currently set up as a rumpus room/teenage retreat, flow through wall-to-wall glass doors onto a breezy entertaining deck which overlooks the swimming pool and rear yard below.
Positioned in a quiet pocket on Camp Hill border, this fabulous property is just metres from the scenic walking trails of Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, bus transport and the local cafes, shops and fresh food grocers on Stanley Street. Moments to a choice of highly-regarded schools including St Thomas' primary and San Sisto College, it enjoys swift access to Carina's main shopping precinct, Samuel Street Market Place, Westfield Carindale and the CBD.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning; freshly painted interior; new carpet
- Spotless kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances including dishwasher
- Refurbished bathroom includes new tiling, vanity, tapware, semi-frameless shower
- 2nd bathroom plus extensive storage, laundry and workshop on the lower level
- Double carport with direct access into the home
- Great street appeal with decked entry; low-maintenance landscaped front garden
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.